J.E. Vance & Company, P.A. provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At J.E. Vance & Company, P.A., we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment.
Our professional services include:
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Computerized payroll services
- Payroll tax return compliance - Preparation of W-2's and 1099's
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
Assurance services are professional services that require independence. For many clients, an annual audit is a mandatory component of their reporting requirements to investors, lenders, and governmental agencies. J. E. Vance & Company, P.A. brings an in-depth understanding of these complicated regulations and complex reporting requirements. Other clients request an audit to obtain an independent assurance of their financial statements. For these forward-thinking companies, an audit by J. E. Vance & Company, P.A. is an important diagnostic tool in an overall plan designed to increase profitability.
J. E. Vance & Company, P.A. provides the following tax services:
- Filing compliance for all entities
- Planning for Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, and Individuals
- Estate and Gift tax planning
- Pension, Profit sharing, Other Employee Benefit and Deferred
- Compensation Plan Evaluations
- Exempt Organization reporting
As complex as a tax return seems, the final document is actually simple compared to the work J. E. Vance & Company, P.A. invests in preparing it. Rather than looking you up the day before the filing deadline, your accountant will communicate with you year round, offering timely advice and recommendations that take advantage of breaking developments and the latest changes in the tax law. Your final tax return will reflect painstaking attention to detailed-details that can add up to thousands of dollars saved and a healthier bottom line.
J. E. Vance & Company, P.A. offers advisory services that can help your company run more smoothly and efficiently, often at a greater profit. We can provide services in business plan development, cash flow projections, operational reviews, litigation support, merger and acquisition consulting, business succession planning, profit improvement studies, fringe benefit package creation, and banking relationships-financial structuring/restructuring.
Our Management Consulting Services include assistance in:
- Entity selection
- Capital Structure and Debt Management
- Preparing financial information for the procurement of funds
- Establishing and attaining goals and objectives
- Projecting capital requirements
- Recruiting and training accounting personnel
- Assistance in mergers and acquisitions
- Method of accounting selection
- Stockholder agreements
- Employment agreements
J. E. Vance & Company, P.A. litigation services includes consulting work and testimony on accounting, financial and business issues of commercial and individual litigation. This experience includes:
- Lost profits and business damages calculations
- Financial fraud
- Professional malpractice
- Business records reconstruction
- Tax related business matters
- Matrimonial matters
- Management Committee Service
- Dissenting Stockholders
The staff of J.E. Vance & Company, P.A. work under the premise that you, our client, should never have to expend more for taxes than your legal obligation.
We work closely with you to ensure the tax aspects of your business and individual lives are closely coordinated. We help you understand and minimize a variety of issues that have tax implications such as succession and retirement planning, estate and gift planning, analysis of real estate and other investments.
We are committed to proper tax planning as we believe proper planning can enable you to accumulate and preserve wealth, protect your family's security, and meet your personal financial objectives.